venerdì 1 novembre 2019

"Oh what fun!" pastel winter card with Hello Bluebird!

Happy friday friends! 
Here's another Hello Bluebird card to finish this inspiration week.. it's the cutest, I'm tellin'ya!


So my today's card is showcasing the cutest doggies and cats set eveeer!! It's called Snowball Fight and it is for everyone out there.. cat & dog lovers/crazy ladies! ihihi!!!
I also paired it with my favorite new background die, the Winter Woods Overlay one, along with the previously released Hill and Dale dies and another new set called First Snow ( I showcased this set yesterday, scroll down to see it!)


I die cut my scene from white cardstock, saved the biggest inside piece and die cut it with the Hill and Dale dies.
Then I created a card base out of white cardstock too, colored the front top with Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Distress inks, let it dry and glued down my white backgound elements on it with liquid glue.
I stamped, colored with copics and die cut some images, added some details with a white gel pen and my Wink Of Stella brush and glue them down with foam tape.


Finally I stamped all the sentiments on to the snowy hills ( love these ones from the First Snow set so much!), added a couple of snowflakes and some white snow on the sky.
It's a super soft and dreamy winter card, hope you like it!!


Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento