venerdì 29 novembre 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
And if you are new.. then welcome to my blog, I'm so happy you are stopping by :)
Today I'm happy to join my friend Tracey's event again with some Hello Bluebird cuteness.


Please take a look at all these lovely event sponsors..


I'm so excited to show you my tag today, cause it features all my "Traditional Christmas" favorite elements.


We have a black & red Buffalo Check, lots of white and warm kraft elements + a touch of green... Aww, this color combo is peeerfection! 

First of all I die cut the tag multiple times out of red and white cardstock. 
I used the Scalloped Tags - Circle set by Sunny Studio ( it's my fave, if you do not have this set already, you have to put your hands on it before the Holidays - it's linked down below!! )


I then die cut my snowy hills with the Hill and Dale set by HB. I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Merry Mice stamp set and I also stamped my background red tag with the HB Buffalo Check Background stamp.


I assembled my scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Then I added my sentiment from the Christmas is Coming stamp set and to finish my tag I also added lots of dots with a white gel pen to mimic falling snow and lots of sparkle with my Clear Wink of Stella Brush.


Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Other supplies: 


Please note: some supplies are missing cause not currently avaiable at Ellen Hutson, thank you!

Hope you like this festive tag as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

13 commenti:

  1. Perfectly sweet and adorable tag! Beautifully colored and I love your scene with the fun plaid paper.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Darling tag. Love the little
    mouse mailing his letter.
    so cute. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great tag! I LOVE that little snowmouse in the background!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Absolutely adorable tags, Francesca. Thanks so much for sharing these darling Hello Bluebird Tags to inspire us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    RispondiElimina
  5. I would have never thought of using that kind of patterned paper for the background but it looks fantastic!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Darling tag! Love the plaid and the sweet mice!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty. Love it! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. Super cute scalloped tag. Love the mice. [Bunny]

    RispondiElimina
  9. What a sweet scene! I love the plaid background, and the cute little mice.

    RispondiElimina
  10. This is such a cute scene. The mice are adorable.

    RispondiElimina