mercoledì 20 novembre 2019

"Happy New Year" clean and simple cards with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday friends!

Today I'm happy to share a couple of clean and simple festive cards..made with all Sunny Studio supplies!



This is one of my favorite design when it comes to clean and simple cards, I'm sure you have seen so many projects like these all made by me, but I always want to create more, ihih!!
I started by making a couple of card bases out of white cardstock and added some dry embossed details with my scoring board.


Then I stamped my sentiment from the Season's Greetings set at the bottoms and created a little snowy hill out of masking paper to ink the tops with Distress Inks.


I chose Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean as background colors here but you could also go crazy with colors and use some yellows and greens!
I stamped my fave snowman from the Feeling Frosty set twice, colored them and die cut them with it's coordinated die.


I glued them down with liquid glue and foam adhesive and then added some Tonic Nuvo Drops on the background to mimic snow.
Finally I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear brush and some details with  a white gel pen.
Hope you like these cleand and simple, easy to mail ( and also easy to make a ton of if you need a lots for Christmas!) cards!

Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento