martedì 26 novembre 2019

A Mice Christmas Carolers card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I have another cute festive card made with all Hello Bluebird cuties!


Aww look at these mice Christmas Carolers, aren't they the cutest ever?!
First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I stamped it with the Buffalo Check Background Stamp set using Twisted citron Distress Ink Oxide.
Then I colored a piece of white cardstock with the Candied Apple Distress ink and die cut it with this Joy sentiment from the Bold Holidays die set by HB.


I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut some images from the Merry Mice set and I also die cut a piece of white cardstock with the biggest polaroid frame from the Photo Stack HB die set.
I kept the inside negative piece and colored it with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire ink; as it was dry I sponged some white pigement ink on top of it starting from the top right corner.
Then I die cut a circle of vellum, I colored it with some Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink and I let it dry.


I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and added some little snow dots with my white gel pen.
Finally I stamped my Christmas on the polaroid frame from the Bold Holidays set, die cut some little stars out of gold glittered paper and added those with foam adhesive as well.

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Other supplies: 



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento