giovedì 31 ottobre 2019

"Let it snow" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi everyone!

Are you ready for a little more Hello Bluebird inspiration?!



Awww look at these adorable winter cuties!!
That little fox catching snowflakes makes me giggle soo much!!
These are the new sets I used for today's card: Snowy Sky scene die and First Snow. 


I started by die cutting all my background scene out of white cardstock and coloring it. I used Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks for the sky portion at the top and then my light blue copics to shade the snowy hills just a little bit. 
As those were completely dry I went over with some sparkle watercolors and let them dry once again.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images, then I added some details with a white gel pen and I stamped the sentiments onto the snowy hills. 
I die cut "Let it snow" out of some silver glittered cardstock by Lawn Fawn, composed my card and glued everything down with liquid glue and foam tape.
Finally I added some white Nuvo Drops embellishments and some sparkle with my Wink of Stella Brush.

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento