martedì 5 novembre 2019

A mice winter card with Waffle Flower!

Happy tuesday friends! 
Today's project is a Waffle Flower festive card and it's so mice! ihih!!


I love these little cuties from the Cold Hands set so much!
First of all I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all my images, then I created my card base out of white cardstock.
I stamped the front of my card with the Handmade Plaid Background stamp by HB with the Twisted Citron Oxide ink and I let it dry completely.


I die cut 2 photo frames out of white cardstock using some HB dies and inked the center part with some Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers Distress inks. I let them dry and I added some white + sparkle watercolor splatters to create a snowy effect. 
I stamped my sentiments and glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some Apple Green Nuvo Drops as embellishments.

 Other supplies








Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento