martedì 19 novembre 2019

"Warm Wishes" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy tuesday! 
Today's project is a cute clean&simple festive Hello Bluebird card..


Awww look at this cutie making an angel in the snow! How adorable?! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I inked it up lightly with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink on top of my Echo Park snowflakes stencil.
I removed the stencil and inked some more on top to fade the pattern out just a little bit.


I created my own festive pattern paper with red cardsock and the Buffalo Check Background stamp set by Hello Bluebird and I die cut it with the Warm Wishes words die set. I also cut out some snowflakes using the Frosty Flakes Die, out of white cardstock.


Then I stamped, colored and die cut the reindeer from the First Snow set and glued all my scene together with foam tape and liquid glue.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen, some sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear Brush and little embellishment dots of the White Nuvo Drops by Tonic.

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Other supplies: 



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento