giovedì 7 novembre 2019

"Santa's Sleigh Ride" card with Picket Fence!

Hi darlings! 

Here's a Picket Fence Studios project.. just for you!




Aww the Santa's Sleigh Ride set is my absolute favorite of all the Picket Fence studios products ( with the Life Changing Blender Brushes of course!!) so I found a little bit of time to play with it and create a sweet Christmas card.
First of all I die cut a Dotted Rectangle out of white cardstock and I masked the bottom to inked the top with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks.
I let it dry and then I die cut it with the Starry Skies LF die 2 times: on the top left corner and the bottom right one + the little comet at the top.


Then I added some gold sparkle washi tape to finish up my sky and I stamped my sentiment right below. Isn't it the cutest and sweetest sentiment ever?! 
I found the washi tape at Tiger ( linked an alternative here below!), but you can easily cut out a thin stripe of gold sparkle cardstock by LF and the effect is amazing too! 


I glued down my panel to the matching white cardbase I previously made and I finally stamped, colored with my copics and die cut this cute little deer. I added some details with a white gel pen and I glued it down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added a little heart and my card is complete. 
Aww I love it so so much!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento