mercoledì 6 novembre 2019

"A Beary Merry Christmas" with Sunny Studio!

Hello darlings!

Today I have a beary cute Christmas card to share, showcasing the new Christmas Garland Frame Die set by Sunny Studio!



Also, I had to bring back one of my fave cuties ever for this card: this little bear from the Playful Polar Bear set!
First of all I inked some white cardstock with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks, then I die cut my intricate frame out of it and set it aside.
I created a coordinated cardbase out of white cardstock and I also cut out 2 matching panel.
I die cut a stitched hill out of the first using the Woodland Borders set and colored the second one by sponging Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I let it dry completely then added some white and sparkle watercolor splatters.


I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from these sets: Playful Polar Bears + coordinated dies, Santa Claus Lane + coordinated dies, Hogs and kisses + coordinated dies.
I added some details with a white gel pen, then assembled the scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some of the new Blue Snowflake Confetti here and there as embellishments.


Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento