mercoledì 28 agosto 2019

"You're incredible!" card with Sunny Studio!


Hello there!
Today I have an incredible card,ì to share.. ihih!! 

I'm showcasing the Super Duper set by Sunny Studio, with a colorfull project, perfect for all your beloved little ones.



First of all I die cut 3 Stitched Ovals ( using the biggest die inside the set) and I created a shaped cardbase with 2 of them. The third one, I die cut it with one of the Fluffy Clouds border set dies. 
I also die cut multiple elements from the Heroic Halftones paper using these dies set: Stitched Ovals, Cityscape border die and the Fancy Frames Oval Dies set.



I stamped, colored( with copics) and die cut all my images and glued everything down creating this fun and colorfull shaped card design.
I added some deatils with a white gel pen, some silver sparkle dots here and there.
Finally I stamped my sentiment in the top right corner and my card is complete!



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento