venerdì 16 agosto 2019

A festive little pin with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy friday!
Today I'm happy to share a little DIY thing I did.. a Christmas pin!



Oh.. I'm in love!!
This squirrell is adorable, look at face - I think I always say this- cause it just makes me giggle soooo much!! ahah!! 
BTW I thought it would have been too cute as a pin so.. here's it!
And here's a look at the back..


I can't wait to create many more :)
Also they would look perfect paired up with the bow on a Xmas gift packaging, don't you think?!
I mean it's such a cute project it could be considered as a gift by itself!!


Hope you like my little pin and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento