mercoledì 7 agosto 2019

A sunflower card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there!
Today I have a lovely Happy Birthday card feat the new Sunflower Fields set by Sunny Studio to share!




This sunflower is amazing, it's so detailed!
I stamped it, the leaves and all the little bees with a combo of Lawn Fawn and Memento Drops inks and I also skipped a layer here and there to emphasize the beautiful layering effect.
I die cut everything with their coordinated dies and let them aside to dry completely.



I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked the front with some Distress inks, then I also added some sparkle watercolors spatters and let it dry.



Finally I glued all my images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and I stamped my sentiment from the Birthday Ballon stamp set.
I'm so happy about how this simple and elegant design turned out, hope you like it too! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento