mercoledì 14 agosto 2019

An Halloween shadow box card with Lawn Fawn!


Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a too cute to spook Halloween shadow box card!





I love making sweet Halloween projects and for this one I combined the free Koala stamp set ( you can receive for free if you make a purchase on the Lawn Fawn shop in your Bday month!) and the Spooktacular set ( an oldie but new to me..  love it!! )
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images with their coordinated dies.

Then I built my shadow box using the Shadow box card set and I love the kraft cardstock, it creates a neutral box that you can customize for any occasion!



I glued all my images using foam tape and liquid glue.
I also use little stripes of acetate to adhere some of them and achieve the illusion of them floating on my little scene.
I die cut a little rectangle out of white cardstock to create my backgorund, I colored it with distress inks and I added some perfect pearls and white dots here and there to achieve a bright blue sparkly sky look.

Aww these Halloween cuties are adorable!!
You could stamp your sentiment on the back if you wanna include one or you could add a speech bubble to the scene.
One thing I added was.. glitter! I put some glue onto the hills and I spread some chunky glitters on top, the effect is amazing!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento