mercoledì 21 agosto 2019

"Just bee-cause" card with Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today I have a sweet card showcasing the  Just Bee-cause mini set by Sunny Studio to share.




First I created my card base out of white cardstock and I lightly inked the front blending Distress inks. I added some little sparkle watercolors and water splatters and let it sit to dry completely. 
I die cut the yellow patterned cardstock from the Heroic Halftones set using the Frilly Frames Hexagones dies and glued some of the inside pieces to my card using foam adhesive. 



I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images and glued them down as well.
Finally I added some little gold sparkle dots embellishments here and there and some white Nuvo drops as well.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento: