giovedì 1 agosto 2019

Happy Penguins House shaker card with Penguin Palace!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I have a cute shaker card to share, made with all Penguin Palace stamps cuties, enjoy!


Awww look at these lovely critters!!
I combined the Penguin Agenda set and the Home Sweet Home stand alone die to create this and I'm so happy about how it turned out :)




The home deis set also have the roof of course but I went for this square design for today's project. I love this tiny house die cut cause it's so versatile and you can customized it for different season/occasions, I'm already dreaming about a Christmas version, ihihi!!


All the images are stamped with a copic friendly ink, colored with my copics and die cut with their coordinated dies.
I used Lawn Fawn glitters for my shaker and finally added some bright pink dots here and there that are made out of ThermOweb flock-love it!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento