giovedì 29 agosto 2019

Tic Tac Toe inspired baby card with Penguin Palace!


Hello friends!
Today I'm happy to share another baby card made with the adorable Welcome, Little one set by Penguin Palace



I was inspired by the fun Tic Tac Toe game to design my card and I'm so happy about how it turned out!!
First I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I inked the front with Spiece Marmelade Distress Ink Oxide, then I added some little gold watercolor splatters and let it dry completely. 


I cut little stripes of patterned paper and glued them down to build my design. I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut some images from the Welcome, Little one set and I can't get over how lovely these are!!
I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and stamped another sentiment on the top left corner.


Finally I added some gold sparkle dots here and there, a little pink flock heart in the middle ( that was die cut using the Butterflies with love die) and some details with a white gel pen.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento