giovedì 15 agosto 2019

A sweet Baby card with Penguin Palace!

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share a baby card I made with all Penguin Palace stampscuties!!


I'm so in love with the super cute babies from the Welcome, Little one set!! They are soo sweet and lovely that I couldn't wait more.. I had to make a baby card! ihih!!
First of all I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images.
Then I created my background using the Butterflies with love die set, with the partial die cutting technique cause I just wanted the hearts to be featured on both sides.


This hearts frame is so lovely for a baby card, I glued some Lawn fawn pink patterned paper onthe back and te effetc is so pretty!
I die cut a cirle of vellum and I trimmed the bottom a little bit, I placed on the center of my panel and glued it dow, I also adhered all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.



Finally I stamped my sentiment on the bottom and I also stamped and die cut another little sentiment I glued at the top.
I added some details with a white gel pen, some sparkle with my Wink of Stella oen and some little white dots made with the Tonic Nuvo Drops.
I'm so happy about this card, I love it so so much!


Hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento