mercoledì 14 agosto 2019

"Cruising by to say.." card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today I have a pastel colors card showcasing the new adorable Cruising critters set by Sunny Studio to share.




First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, I inked the front with Distress inks to create my pastel colors city sky/ background and I added some sparkly watercolors splatters. 
I die cut the Cityscape border out of white carstock and I glued it down, I stamped colored and die cut my image and adhered it down as well with some foam adhesive.



Then I die cut part of my sentiment out of gold glitter paper and I also die cut a speech bubble using a die from the Comic speech bubbles set, colored it in pink and stamped another part of the sentiment.
I glued down all the other elements and added some details with a white gel pen.
All those critters are soo cute, aren't they?!



Finally I added some little gold glitter hearts and dots to complete my design
.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento