domenica 23 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 25": Christmas Joy with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and Merry Christmas!

Can't believe Christmas is actually here, wish days in December could last at least 72 hours so I could make all the Christmas projects that pop into my head this time of the year! ihih!! 

Today i'm happy to show a little paper ornament I made with all Hello Bluebird cuties! 


I'm so madly in love with this! 
All these little penguins are adorable and I had so much fun with this Wonderful winter colors combo!!


What's your favorite penguin here?! They are all just so sweet I can't pick a fave! ahah!





Hope you like my festive project and thank u so much for stopping by today!
Hope u'll have a beautiufl Christmas full of joy and happiness! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento