mercoledì 12 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 21": Rustic Winter with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and welcome back to my Christmas serie!! 
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with an elegant Christmas card featuring the Rustic Winter set.


I love this set of dies so much, these woodland reindeers are so beautiful! 
I love keeping them white and make them pop against a dark/ bright background but you could totally die cut them from kraft/brown cardstock or cut them out of white and color them with different mediums and techniques.

To make my card I first created my cardbase out of white cardstock, I masked the bottom and inked up the sky with Distress inks. I let them dry and I created a snowy sky effect with watercolors.


I die cut all the elements from white cardstock and I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive ( to build dimension and give my little scene way more interest!).

Finally I stamped the word "Christmas" from the Alpaca Holiday set with a brown ink and added a little sparkle red heart.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento