mercoledì 19 dicembre 2018

"Corn-gratulations" with Heffy Doodle!

Hello there again! 
Poppin' in your congratulations has never been so much fun!
I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog now with a super cute Congratulations card featuring the Veggie Patch set!




These little images are soo  super cute and fun, aren't they?!
I stamped them with memento black ink and colored them with my copics, of course I added little rosy cheecks and a little heart for this sweet couple in love!



For the background I used the Slants Vs Rombies stencil, it's a super cool pattern and I thought it would have been great in light blue on my design. I also added some green sparkle washi tape at the corner of my panel to frame it and I love how it turned out!




Its a super simple design but, oh so cute!
Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento