lunedì 17 dicembre 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #43!

Hello there and happy monday! 
It's finally time for another challenge over at .. Lawn Fawnatics!


It's all about "Wonderful Winter" and I was inspired by this beautiful snowy landscape and its colors to create cute little magical tags..


I love these shaker tags, they are so easy and so much fun to make!


I went for a super soft look and I think it mathces these fluffy critters so well! 


Hope you like my festive tags and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento