lunedì 17 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 23": a Christmas Tree Penguin ornament with Hello Bluebird!


Hi there!
I'm super happy to finally share this handmade cuties I made to dress up my Christmas Tree! 

It's a little wood piece ornament I decorated and painted to be a starry and snowy night sky scene with a little penguin.. awww I love it so much!


First I stamped the stars and the little penguin on the wood piece with a light ink and then I started painting with the no line coloring technique. It was quite a challenge cause I just have a few acrylics colors but I'm so happy about how it turned out! 


It does make u feel dreaming about a White Christmas, doesn't it?!


Hope you like my project feat Hello Bluebird and thank u so much for stopping by today!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento