giovedì 13 dicembre 2018

"Have a wonderful winter day" with Picket Fence Studios!

Hello there! 
Today I'm happy to share with u these little card set, winter themed and full of Picket Fence Studios cuties!!


This a new brand to me and they kindly sent me some products to test and ...long story short..I fell in love!! 
They have lots of stamps with different styles but ..we talk about adorable critters and punny and sweet sentiment?! I'm all in!!


These winter set is called "Have a Wonderful Winter Day" and it features 2 little critters, a snowman, lots of sentiments and what just became my favorite sentiment of all time: "if snowflakes were kisses I'd send you a blizzard". Isn't it soo sweet?! Awww!! 


Christmas is just around the corner and we may don't have that much time to make elaborated handmade cards/ try new twchniques and that's for me as well, I feel like I'm constantly in a hurry this time of year and the one thing that made me create these cards in no time was.. the Life Changing Blender Brush set! 
I usually love my critters poppin' against an ink blended background and I have always used my mini ink blending tools by Ranger. I have never had any broblems with them but lots of people find the ink blending technique tricky and time consuming so that's why these new brushes are the stars of the show here! 
They are amazing, there are so many bristles in each brush and they are also shaped to leave almost no ink marks ( that u don't want!) on paper.


Inking from the center to the edges of the card is the most difficult case for me and look at these cards, beautiful and smooth transitions from the blue areas to the white ones. 
It's amazing and effortless with these tools, I'm impressed! 
Hope u like these simple cards, I have more to share in the next few days with another super cute set by Picket Fence: the "Santa's Sleigh" one.

Be sure to discover this brand and all their products *here* and thank u so much for stopping by 
today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento