lunedì 10 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 18": 'Tis the Season with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy monday! 

Today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a fun card feat the new Frosty Littles set! 



These winter cuties are adorable and they make me dream about a snowy Christmas!!
First of all I die cut a stitched rectangle and created a coordinated card base all out of white cardstock.


I stamped the large festive sentiment from the Tis the season set on the center and then I created my snowman pattern all around it.
I let my black copic ink dry completely and I had fun coloring all these winter cuties.
I also added a light blue border to all the images to add interest and dimension to my simple design.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and a bunch of sparkling clear sequins. 
I'm so happy about how this turned out and It's also a kind of one layer card so perfect to mail for the Holidays! 
Hope you like my festive card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento