mercoledì 26 dicembre 2018

Happy New Year with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a "Happy New Year" card.




I made a little winter scene here combining lots of Sunny Studio products: the Rustic Winter set, the Fancy Frames Rectangle set, the Woodland Borders, the Happy Thought stamp set and the Holiday Cheer paper pad.

First I created my card base out of white cardstock and I added some dry embossed details with my scoring board. 
Then I die cut all the elements I need to build my little winter scene and I colored them with copics and distress inks.



I die cut a fancy rectangle frame from the patterned paper and glued all the die cut elements together.
I added some details to the background, the little deer and the pine tree with a white gel pen and then I stamped my sentiment.

It's like a little frame on a card and I'm so happy about how this little festive critter turned out!

Thank u so much for stopping by today, I'm so grateful for your support, this year has been amazing (crafting talking) and I can't wait to see what 2019 will bring me! 

Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento