mercoledì 12 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 22": Prehistoric Christmas with Heffy Doodle!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a super cute and fun Christmassy card!


Ok, I just dressed up a prehistoric family for the Holidays! ahah!! Aren’t they soooo adorable and cute?!?
First of all I stamped, colored and die cut all the images. The Prehistoric Pals set is one of my fave! I also added some festive accessorizes from another set I had in my stash and a little banner.
I die cut a stitched circle out of white cardstock and I created a coordinated card base; Then I pick a one size smaller circle die and use them to create the little brown frame.

I masked the bottom of my white circle pane and inked up a cloudy sky, then i masked the top and finished my background with some grass.
I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, then stamped my sentiments ( soo punny!) and finished with the frame.

I love how this little card turned out, it makes me smile and giggle so much! ihih!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento