mercoledì 5 settembre 2018

Summer Happpy Bday card with Heffy Doodle!


Hi there!
This is my secon post for the day, to see my Fall Kiddos card feat. Sunny Studio click *here* please! 

Today i'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a Happy Birthday card feat the Oceans of Love set :)











First of all I stamped, colored and die cut all the images. I also added a speech bubble from the Whatcha Sayin' set cause I looooove that set!
Then I created my card base out of white cardstock and inked my background with some Distress Inks over the Bubble Waves stencil.




I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of my clean and simple card and glued all the elements down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and I decorated the envelope by stamping pretty much the same images on to the envelope tab with lots of colored inks.

I also added some sparkling clear sequins and this little card + envelope set all summer themed is ready!






Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento