mercoledì 19 settembre 2018

"Let it snow" with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy wednesday! 
Today i'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a festive mini interactive card feat the Frosty Freinds set.
Grab a cup of coffee and take a look :)







































I'm in love with this set, it's full of Festive/Xmas/Winter happiness!!
I already created some pretty tags with all the other characters ( u can find them *here*) so for today i gave this little guy all my attention! 
First of all i created my pattern paper by stamping the Cosy Plaid Background in black on to red cardstock ( i'm obsessed with this combo, it's my favorite for Christmas season!) 
Then i created my shadow box ( using the Lawn Fawn die), added white snowy hills and a kraft background.







































I stamped, colored and die cut all the images, i assembled the box and i glued all the elements.
Be sure to draw your snowy background on the kraft background before assembling the box cause i didn't do it and it was not that easy after that, i can tell! ahah! 







































Finally it was time to sparkle!! I added some glue on to the hill borders and sprinkled some chunky glitters by Lawn Fawn. The effect is amazing, love it! 


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento