martedì 18 settembre 2018

"More that s'mores" exclusive limited edition set by HD for SSS - Stamptember event!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog! 
Today i'm happy to showcase the new exclusive limited edition set by Heffy Doodle for Simon Says Stamp: More than s'mores! 



Finally my set has arrived and as promised, here's some inspiration for u :)


I went for a fall themed card with that cute deer cause the first thing i tought was my color combo: i wanted to combine rich shades of oranges and browns.
First of all i created my pattern paper by inking some white cardstock with the Spiced Marmealde distress ink oxide, i let it dry and then i stamped it with the Cosy Plaid Background by Hello Blueburd.


I stamped all the images and i also added the speech bubble from the Whatcha sayin' set by HD.
I colored evertyhing with my copics and i cut them out - coordinated dies are avaiable too, but i didn't have them.
I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and lightly inked it up with the same orange ink used before. I cut out 2 stripes out of my handmade pattern paper and i glued them dow. 
I positioned all the other element and as i was happy with them i stamped/colored my sentiments.




I glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and i added some details with a white gel pen.
Finally i glued down some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to finish up my card.

Be sure to check the exclusive set *here* there are some left in stock :)



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: