lunedì 3 settembre 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 36!

Hello there and happy monday! 
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and today we have a mood board for u :)


I was inspired by these beautiful pictures and here's my take..

This little apple couple is just too cute, isn't it?!  
To create my card i started by cutting my card base out of white cardstock and then i created some dry embossed effects with my scooring tool.
Then i die cut my leaf and colored it with distress inks.


I stamped, colored and die cut all the little images and stamped my sentiment.
I arranged all the element creating my center piece and glued everything down with foam adhesive.
Finally i added some sparkling sequins and some details with a white gel pen to finish my card.

I'm so super happy about how it turned out, hope u like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento