domenica 23 settembre 2018

Happy Halloween with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy sunday!
Today i'm happy to show u this Halloween card i made with a bunch of cute stuff by Hello Bluebird!! 







































I always have so much fun mixing and matching different sets to create funny/happy scene and i'm so happy about how this turned out!!
First of all i created a top folding card base out of white cardstock, then i die cut a circle window on to the front. 
I inked up my card to create a fun background behind the window and i also die cut the little waves to be able to tuck my otter in.






































I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from these set: Otter Friends & Halloween Fun and i created my happy design ( i also added a little love letter from the Autumn Gatherings set)
I glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and i stamped my sentiment from the Spooky Script set.






































Finally i added some details with a white gel pen and some glitter here and there :)
I'm so in love with this cutie, can't wait to create more happy scenes full of adorable critters! 
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento