giovedì 27 settembre 2018

Little Halloween Set Up with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Just popping here real quick to show u this mini Halloween set up i made with all Hello Bluebird stuff! 


 It was soo much fun to make, and i also made some little chocolate treats that tasted soo good! 






































Little party favors are my fave to make and i love making these even if i don't have a party planned or anything, just like mini gifts :)


And these ghosts were perfect to decorate my treats! U can also mounted them upside down cause they are suppose to fly right?! ahah! And u can use them to decorate little pop tart or cake pops!








































I'm so super happy about how it turned out and i can't wait to display my little scary banner again for Halloween! ihih!

Hope you like my projects and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento