mercoledì 12 settembre 2018

"Hi cutie pie, it's fall" card for Lawn Fawnatics!

Hello :)

Today i'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a Happy Fall card.
I was inspired by the current challenge to create my project and i'm so happy about how it turned out!



First of all i created my card base out of white cardstock, then i masked the bottom and i inked up the first section at the top with the Spiced Marmelade distress oxide ink. I did the same to the rest of the card to create this kind of 3 stripes design and i added some splatter with the same ink and a little bit of diluted Walnut Stain then i let it aside to dry.



I stamped all the images with a copic friendly ink and colored them with my markers. All the leaves are from the Jump for Joy set, you can find the squirrels/ acorns in the Cheery Christmas set and finally the pie ( wich i looove) is from the Cutie Pie mini set. 



I added some details with a white gel pen and then i cut all my images. I'm lucky cause i have all the coordinated dies for these sets but i couldn't find them ( i'm kind of re-organizing my craft space!) so i had to fussy cut.
I adhered all the images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and i die cut the script Fall using the Finley's ABCs set out of kraft cardstock. I gave it some dimension by shading it with the Walnut stain distress ink and i glued it down as well.



Finally i used my stamp positioner to stamp all the sentiment on to my card and i added some sparkling sequins to finish it.
These little squirrells are so cute and this was a fun design/card to make, hope u'll be inspired to play with us and thank u so much for stopping by today.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento