giovedì 13 settembre 2018

Merry Christmas with MFT little bears!

Hello there and happy thursday!
Today i'm happy to show this festive card i made to enter the new MFT Superstar contest


Omg there are soo many wonderful entries already but i woke up savage today and here's my card! ahah!! 

Is my coloring Virtuoso ?! I don't know but i'm soo super happy about how it turned out! 
These little polar cuties from the Itty Bitty Bears are my favorite ( yeah one of my favorite things! Did u get this?!? ahah! ) OK - worse joke ever but u have to excuse me cause i'm feeling a little bit both sleepy and excited this morning. Yesterday night i went to a concert with my mom, she loves Laura Pusini and i surprized her with some tickets for her birthday and it was amaaazing!! eheh!
Back to my card.. First of all i created my card base out of white cardstock and i made those dry embossing details with my scoring board.

Then i masked the bottom, i inked up my sky and i let it aside to dry.


I stamped, colored ( with my copics) and die cut all the images and i added some details with a white gel pen. I love how this Christmas tree included in the Happy Pawlidays set coordinates so well with my little bears! 
I glued everything down on to my card and i stamped my sentiment. 
Finally i created the snowy effect on my dark blue sky with a white gel pen.

Wish me luck cause i'm entering this project in the Coloring Virtuoso Category

Also be sure to join the fun and entering the contest :)


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. So cute! Love the clean design. Thank you for joining in the contest!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your cards always makes me smile! This card is adorable! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    RispondiElimina