mercoledì 12 settembre 2018

Happy Harvest card for Sunny Studio!

Hi there, today i'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a pretty card feat the Happy Harvest set.



I'm in love with this set so much, this little tree is adorable and i had so much fun dressing it woth lots of apples! 
I started by die cutting the fancy frames rectangle dies ( oldy but oh so good! ) out of kraft cardstock and i cut a coordinated card base in white.
Then i stamped, colored and die cut all the images.



I went for the apples today and they are the perfect size to be attached to the tree so i assembled my scene and i let it aside while i was working on my front panel. 
I masked the top of the card to create my grass by inking it up with the Twisted Citron distress ink and then i lightly colored my sky sponging some Tumbled Glass distress ink over a custom shape cloudy stencil.



Finally i glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and i added some details with a white gel pen.
The tree looks so cute with that little winky face, love it! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento