giovedì 14 novembre 2019

"You win!" shaker card with Penguin Palace


Hello there and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm happy to share a super fun shaker card made with the Lucky Break set by Penguin Palace.



Aww this little bear lucky machine is soo adorable, isn't it?!
First of all I stamped all the images I needed for my design, colored with copics and cut them out.

I used the coordinated dies for all the gold coins, I fussy cut the machine itself cause the coordinated dies also cut details inside and I wanted a solid image for my design today.


I added some details with a white gel pen and I started working on my shaker. I created a carbase out of white cardstock and I die cut a stitched rectangle, then I die cut a window on my panel with a circle die.

 

I used some light blue patterned paper as my window background and you can see little coins + glitter + sparkling clear sequins as shaker embellisments.
I totally forgot to stamp my sentiment before ( as usual!! eheh!!) so I used my stamping platform and thankfully it stamped beautifully!! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento