mercoledì 13 novembre 2019

"Holiday Hogs & Kisses" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today's project is a super cute and fun Holiday Hogs and Kisses Sunny Studio card! 



Just look at these happy little festive piggies!! They make me giggle soo soo much! ihih!!
First of all I cut out a piece of this snowy day landscape background paper included in the new Very Merry 6x6 paper and cut out a coordinated card base out of white cardstock. I kept this card a little taller and slimmer to fit my stack of piggies at its best.


I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from these sets: Hogs and Kisses + coordinated dies, Santa Claus Lane + coordinated dies, Merry Mice + coordinated dies.
Then I added some foiled details onto the front of my card, just 2 little stripes at the sides to create a pretty frame for my little scene, glued down my main panel and added all the images with foam tape.
I stamped my sentiment on the snow at the bottom and added some white Nuvo Drops embellishments to the scene.


Finally I added some more details to all the images with a white gel pen and my Wink of Stella clear brush.

Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento