mercoledì 27 novembre 2019

Hedgey Holidays card with Sunny Studio!

Hello crafty friends!
Today and I'm super happy to share a project feat. the mini Hedgey Holidays set by Sunny Studio!!


Aww this little festive critter is sooo adorable!!
First of all I created a cardbase out of white cardstock and I cut out a white matching panel. I added some sparkle watercolor splatters on it, let everything dry completely and stamped my sentiment in the bottom right corner.


As everything was dry I added the wood detail using the Woodgrain Embossing folder and die cut the Christmas word out of some sparkle glittered gold cardstock using a die from the Christmas Garland Frame die.
I stamped, colored and die cut all the imges ( I also added some holly and little hearts from the Santa Claus Lane set and the Hogs & Kisses one) and I added some details with a white gel pen. 


I arranged all my critters and all the other elements on to the panel that I previously glued down to my card with some liquid glue (or you can use strong double sided adhesive) to give the idea of a little Christmas tree shape and the card is complete!
Awww I love this so much, hope you like it too! 

Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento