mercoledì 13 novembre 2019

"Deck the Halls" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share a festive pastel card showcasing the "O Christmas Tree" set by Hello Bluebird!


This set is the cutest ever, all these little critters are gathering around the tree adding lots of decorations .. how adorable?!

First I stamped, colored and die cut all the images, then I die cut a little banner from the Stitched Tag Builder Die set and stamped my sentiment on it.


Then I found this silver metallic glittered paper in my stash and I die cut it with the Gallery Frame #2 die. I created a coordinated card base out of white cardstock, masked the bottom and inked the top with some light pink Distress ink.


I created my little scene and I glued everything down to my card with liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I added lots of details with my white gel pen and lots of sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear brush.

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Other supplies: 


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento