venerdì 22 novembre 2019

A very Mice Treehouse card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello darlings and happy friday!
Today's Christmas card is showcasing the Merry Mice set + Treehouse scene die set by Hello Bluebird. 
You know the rules.. grab a cup of hot chocolate & your favorite festive blanket, get cosy and enjoy! 


I'm in love! I'm so super happy about how this turned out I can't stop looking at it, ihih!!
First of all I created my side folding cardbase and I also die cut 3 snowy hills with the Hill and Dale HB die set, all out of white cardstock.
Then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images from the Merry Mice set.


I die cut my treehouse out of white cardstock, I stamped it with the HB Old Oak Background stamp set and I shaded it with copic markers.
I created a back for all the windows and I colored all of them with a light blue copic marker.
I shaded my snowy hills and inked the background with a combo of Chipped Sapphire Distress ink and Broken China Oxide, then I assembled all my scene together.


I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and I added lots of little dots to all my scene to create a snowing effect.
I stamped my sentiment from the Quite Christmas set at the bottom and I also added lots of sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear brush + some sparkle clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
Finally I added a little dot of  Black Ebony Nuvo Drops to create the treehouse door handle.

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Other supplies: 


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento