venerdì 19 luglio 2019

"Reach for the stars" card with the new Heffy Doodle Release!


Hello there and happy friday! 

Today I have a space heart card for you, showcasing some new products by Heffy Doodle!!




Isn't it cute?! Those little ufos and all their planets are so adorable!!

First of all I die cut my heart using the new Stitched Hearts out of white cardstock, I colored it with Distress Inks and let it dry completely. 

Then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Spaced Out & You're Weird stamp sets.


I added some white/silver/ and white gold watercolor spatters on to my background, I stamped my sentiment on to the moon and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen, I created a herat shaped card base and glued my decorated panel on it.
Hope you lime my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento