mercoledì 31 luglio 2019

Plane Awesome Interactive card with Sunny Studio!


Happy wednesday friends!
Today I have a fun interactive card showcasing the Plane Awesome set by Sunny Studio!




I kept the front simple cause there's a surprise element on the inside so I just cut a panel of white cardstock, I colored it with some Distress ink, added some watercolors splatters and let it dry completely.
I did the same with the inside of the card so they could match perfectly.



I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and I also die cut some stars using the little die that's free with every order at the Sunny Studio shop out of some sparkle gold cardstock.



I glued all the images on to the panel and adhered it to the front of my card. 
For the inside I die cut a cloudy border out of a stripe of white cardstock, I folded it in half , then cut and score all the sides at an angle to create my interactive element.



I glued all the images to the cloud using little stripes of acetate and this really make them floating in the center of my card!
I glued the cloud bottom flaps to the inside of my card and finally added some more stars.


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



1 commento: