lunedì 29 luglio 2019

Celebrate card with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I have a card showcasing the new Treat Yo'self set by Heffy Doodle to share, it's full of yummy goodies!



First of all I crreated a card base out of white cardstock, I cut a coordinated white panel and I dry embossed the new Brick by Brick stencil on it.
Then I die cut the Celebrate sentiment several times out of kraft cardstock, I glued all the layers together and I coated in Glossy Accent, then I let it dry completely.


I created this cool gingham pattern with the Candid Apple Distress ink and the Pinstripe Stencil.
I cut it out in that weird shape and added some yarn to mimic a pic nic plaid, doesn't give you summer party vibes/ feeling?! I loove it!!


I stamped, colored and die cut all the foodies and I glued my design together. I added some details with a white gel pen and some sequins.
I'm so happy about this card!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento