mercoledì 17 luglio 2019

Hello Fall card with Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today with my first card feat the new Sunny Studio release which I adore!!



Here I'm showcasing the new Elegant Leaves set with a special card, totally out of my comfy zone but super fun to make!
First of all I stamped all the leaves on to my white panel, I let them dry completely and I watercolored them with light colors. I also added some sparkle watercolors splatters here and there. 
I had this idea in my mind: making a dreamy fall leaves patterned paper - I'm so happy about how it turned out.



Then I die cut the word Hello twice out of chocolate cardstock, I glued the layers together and added a coat of Glossy Accents.
I also die cut a little heart out of sparkle gold paper using the mini die included in the Comic Strip Everyday Dies set. 



I glued my panel on to a white cardbase, I added some white twine, some vellum and glued everything down. Finally I also added some white embellishments.

Check out the new release here! 




Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento