giovedì 25 luglio 2019

Pastel Xmas card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and welcome back!
Today I have another cute card to share, made with Hello Bluebird supplies.



For today's card I chose the Falling Snow background cause I had to make a festive card.. it's Christmas in July! ihih!!
I sometimes love non-traditional colors for Xmas and I'm a pastel gilr of course, so here's a winterland dreamy festive card, hope you enjoy! 


OMG just look at that squirrel, that little face always makes me giggle! ahah!!


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento