mercoledì 17 aprile 2019

"Hello" card with Sunny Studio!


Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog and I'm super happy to show you my first project with the new amazing summer release!! 

I'll showcase the "Slice of summer" set today with a cool watermelon card.



I love layering sets but what I love the most of them is having solid images I can shade myself playing with inks.
That's what I did here with my watermelon slices, I just use a red ink pad and I stamped the 3a layer multiple times just dabbing the ink away with a clean tablecloth among the bottom of the slice.
That created a natural shaded effect that I love!



I cut all my slices out with the coordinated dies and then I stamped the seeds and all the green parts with the same tecnique, I also die cut the card panel out of white cardstock using the new  Frilly frame and stamped it with the Background Basic stamp set in a light teal ink.
Then I die cut the word Hello from some double sided foam tape and I folied it in gold rose.
I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and mounted my decorated panel onto a white card base.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today :) 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)


See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento