martedì 16 aprile 2019

Hello Bluebird April Release Preview Day 4

Happy tuesday friends! 
It's HB April Release Preview Day 4 and today we are showcasing the Fly a kite set! 
It's also release day so just few more hours and you'll be able to shop the all new release, YAY!!


First of all I made my card base out of white cardstock and I also cut out a coordinate white panel that's just a little bit smaller on the sides.
I stamped all the critters on to the smaller panel, colored them with copics and masked them with some masking paper.
I created my background by sponging rainbow colors inks on to a custom cloudy stencil and I let my background dry completely.
I added some clouds from the Maverick set and glued them down with foam tape.


I stamoed the sentiments on both sides and also added some irridescent foil details on to my card base.
Finally I glued down my decorated panel and added some sparkling clear sequins.


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento