martedì 23 aprile 2019

A foxy card with Picket Fence Studios!


Hello there!
Today I'm happy to show you this cute card I made with the Like a crafty fox set by Picket Fence Studios.



These little critters are adorable!! 
I stamped colored them with copics and die cut them with the coordinated dies, then I also die cut some clouds and moved on to the background.
I die cut 2 stitched squares, inked a cloudy sky with the Life changing blender brushes on to the first one and I created a grassy hill with the second one.


I stamped my sentiment and added a little heart on the top of the "i", then glued down all the images and mounted my decorated panel on to a red card base.
Be sure to check all the Picket fence Products *here*.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

See you soon with another cute project! :)


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento