venerdì 12 aprile 2019

Little spring tags with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and happy friday! 
Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a couple of spring tags feat the adorable Big Bug Hugs set.




I love making tags and these included in the Tag Along Dies set are beautiful!
First of all I die cut them out of some white cardstock and then I colored them by sponging some blue and pink distress inks. For the snail one I masked the bottom with some Heffy Memo Tape to leave some space for the sentiment, for the bees one I created an ombrè effect instead.





I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.

I also added some little clouds from the Superdudes set for my light blue tag.






These little critters are the cutest.. I can't even pick a favorite! ihih!!






I stamped all the sentiments and glued all my images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape. I added silver twine and the tags are ready! 






Hope you like my spring tags and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento